Day 12: May 20

Saturday May 20, 2023

11:25 am PST


Today I went to Devi’s house in Fremont. Someone had dropped off three different litters of kittens at her house that morning that she needed help caring for until she could get them into a shelter, since they were very young (around 3 weeks old), and some of them were also sick. The first thing I did was give them all baths since they needed to be clean to take photos of, so people would want to adopt them. I fed them all and administered antibiotics. Some of them were too young to be eating solid food, so I had to go pick up the Mom so they could nurse. This took awhile to get done but once I did, I needed to feed them again and give them more medicine. Today I also helped Devi contact shelters to find room for them.


12 hours

Total: 73


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7: May 15

Weekly Reflection #1

Second Day: Tuesday May 9