Weekly Reflection #2

     This week I learned a lot about the social media aspect that goes into fundraising for a non-profit organization. I wrote an email for fundraising on behalf of Pink Paws For The Cause to thank the people that donated in the past year and a half. I also created posts for the adoption of specific kittens. I think this was important for me to experience, because without technology, the reach of the organization would be very limited, and it would be a lot harder to get the kittens adopted. I also think that many people would be far less educated on the topic of overpopulation and I think awareness is important with a social issue such as this. My week was either very slow, or very busy, which was both good and bad.

    It was nice to get a break of sorts when times were slower, but it could be very overwhelming when all of the sudden things ramped up, and I was needed in multiple places at once. There were many surprises, such as the sudden arrival of 13 kittens, which was incomprehensible for anyone to have predicted, so that created many challenges in itself.

    I benefitted from seeing so many different sides of my project each day, and I enjoyed this part of the week. Since it was always something new going on, I never got bored.



*didn't allow me to double space but one page in doc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 7: May 15

Weekly Reflection #1

Second Day: Tuesday May 9