Day 4: May 11

 Thursday May 11, 2023

10:44 pm PST





There wasn’t a lot going on today for me to do, so the only thing I ended up doing for senior project was transporting a newborn kitten to a foster. Surprisingly, I still got a significant amount of time in for having one errand to run. I drove from Palo Alto to Fremont which was unfortunate timing during rush hour and I was stuck in traffic, which was stressful on a schedule. When I got to Fremont, I saw the litter of kittens I’d been helping take care of and assisted in giving them medicine. Then, a new kitten was dropped off, which had been left on someone’s driveway, and it was one week old and hadn’t even developed the ability to open her eyes yet. I drove that kitten back across the Bay Area which ended up being a disaster due to a two-hour drive that would’ve been 35 minutes without traffic. Despite that, I definitely enjoyed the whole four-hour experience because the kitten was only one week old and so small and had an upper respiratory infection, so if I hadn’t transported it to the foster, who had the resources to care for her, her health could’ve been further at risk.  


Hours: 4.5

Total hours: 17.5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Reflection #1

Day 7: May 15

Second Day: Tuesday May 9